Paytm Bank Savings Account
How To Add Money Into Paytm Bank Savings Account?We already have covered details regarding What is Paytm Payments Bank? How to open a bank account in Paytm? To know all essential points, just check out our special post-Most powerful features of Paytm Payments Bank.
Most of the people are confused ‘How-To Add Money Into Paytm Bank Savings Account’.Even I also confused how to do that. But is really simple to transfer funds from a Paytm wallet or any other source to Paytm Savings Account.Just Follow the below steps for transferring money to Bank.
How To Add Money Into Paytm Bank Savings Account:
- First of all, Download Paytm App-Paytm Cash
For Details Regarding How-To Open A Paytm Payments Bank Account.
- After Opening a bank account via above guide, now it is time to add money to a savings account.
- Goto profile>Paytm Payments Bank
- Scroll Down the page and click on ‘Savings Account Details‘
- Enter Paytm’s Passcode number to see details
- Copy all the details like-Account holder’s Name, Savings Account Namer-it is your registered number followed 91, IFSC Code(For Paytm it is PYTM0123456)
- Now Goto Paytm wallet and put your bank details
- Verify via OTP-One Time Password sent to your mobile inbox.
- That is all, Your money will be credited from Paytm wallet to Paytm Bank Savings Account.
Even you can add money to Paytm Bank Savings Account from differents online digital wallet like PhonePe,kotak811and Digi bank wallet.
Guys if you like our articles, don’t forget to share it with your friends and family.Stay tuned for more free Recharge Tricks and Online Deals.