Paytm Bank Savings Account
How To Add Money To Paytm Bank Savings Account?We already have covered details regarding What is Paytm Payments Bank? How to open a bank account in Paytm? To know all essential points, just check out our special post-Most powerful features of Paytm Payments Bank.
Most of the people are confused ‘How-To Add Money Into Paytm Bank Savings Account’. Even I also confused how to add money to paytm bank. It is really simple to transfer funds from a Paytm wallet or any other sources to the Paytm Savings Account.
Must Read – Top Android Games To Earn Free Paytm Cash
Benefits To Add Money To Paytm Savings Account
Before Adding money to the paytm bank, You should know why you will keep the money in the paytm savings account. If you are a daily online buyer, You need to purchase products from Amazon, Flipkart and other shopping sites using credit cards, net banking or UPI payment mode that puts a yearly bank transaction charges nowadays.
But If you use paytm credit card, debit card or UPI payment option for online purchases, There are no transaction charges for doing so.Even You will be credited with a monthly interest keeping the money to the paytm payment bank. So it is really cool having a paytm bank account in hand.
Just Follow steps given below for transferring money to paytm payment Bank.
How To Add Money To Paytm Bank Savings Account
- First of all, Download the paytm app from play store… click here
- Now It is time to open a bank account to paytm by verifying the KYC. You know we already added a guide how to open a paytm payments bank account in a separate post to get pieces of information on paytm payments bank.
For Details Regarding See This – How-To Open A Paytm Payments Bank Account
- After Opening a bank account via above guide, now it is time to add money to paytm bank account.
- Open Paytm App and Go to the profile section » Paytm Payments Bank
- Scroll Down the page and click on ‘Savings Account Details‘
- Enter Paytm’s Passcode number which is set while you are verifying the kyc details
- Copy all the details like
Account holder’s Name – It is original name.
Savings Account Name – It is your registered number followed 91
IFSC Code – For Paytm it is PYTM0123456
- Now Go to Paytm wallet and put your bank details and proceed further…
- Verify via OTP-One Time Password sent to your mobile inbox.
- That is all, Your money will be credited from Paytm wallet to Paytm Bank Savings Account instantly because it is an Immediate Payment Service(IMPS).
Even you can add money to Paytm Bank Savings Account from differents online digital wallet like PhonePe, kotak811, and Digi bank wallet or other bank accounts. Even You can add money via another paytm bank account in a minute. We have written this one so a user can add money easily to paytm bank account. You know this post is really helpful to those users who get puzzled or confused to find a way to transfer paytm wallet balance to the bank account. This post surely guides them to do transfer easily.
Guys if you like our articles on how to transfer money from paytm wallet to Paytm Bank Savings Account, don’t forget to share it with your friends and family.Stay tuned for more free Recharge Tricks and Online Deals.